ARE YOU MEMBER? REGISTER / LOGIN
REFERRAL PROGRAM
JOINT TINVESTMENT AND BONUS POLICY

Joining SBC is the greatest investment that promises great returns for investors and high passive incomes for system developers.

SBC system is a perfect engine that helps investors to conveniently open an investing account and automatically receive profits.

Featuring a consistent business policy and bonus payment methods, we are committed to bring the highest profits to the investors and an attractive bonus policy at all times.

PROFIT SHARING SCHEME

When becoming a member of SBC, your money will be used for investment in mining and trading digital currencies.

60% of the profit will be shared amongst our members, 20% to reinvest in strengthening SBC’s capabilities and competitive advantages, and the remaining 20% will be paid to the Club Founders and Shareholders, those who excelled to build and lead SBC community to grow globally.

10% of transaction fees will be applied to profit and bonus withdrawal order so as to support the website operation, payment to affiliates, etc.

JOINT INVESMENT PROGRAM

Profits will be shared to all members based on the profit ratio which uses algorithms to calculate the following:

- Transaction done

- Bitcoin price

- Number of Bitcoin that SBC is holding

- Number of members to be paid

- Others.

Profits will be shared daily in USD equivalent to BitCoin and send directly to members’ wallet.

Paid at the ratio 0.7-1.3% per day (Get paid 6 days/week excluding Sunday, equivalent to 6%/week and 60%/ 70-days period). Withdrawing from personal SBCCoin Wallet within 24h.

All investments packages are entitled to profit sharing within 300 working days (300%).

Reinvesting 15% after each 60-days period is compulsory.u

BONUS POLICY
INVESTMENT PACKAGE AMOUNT SPONSORED BONUS BINARY BONUS
EXPERIMENT 100 5% 1%
MEMBER 250 7% 2%
BUSINESS 500 9% 3%
CORPORATE 1000 11% 4%
PROFESSIONAL 2000 13% 6%
VIP 5000 15% 8%
ELITE 10000 20% 10%
SHAREHOLDER 100000 20% 12%
NOTE

- Members are eligible to upgrade their packages at any times and will be added bonus benefits following bonus ratio at the same time.

- When members from lower levels upgrade their packages, upper level members will continue to get the revenue bonus.

- 85% of the binary bonus will be paid to Commission wallet, the other 15% will go to Saving wallet.

Level 2 3 - 4 5 - 6 7 - 10
REFERRAL
BONUS
2% 1% 0.5% 0.25%
BONUS WALLET

There are 6 wallets:

- Total revenue : Total bonus income (only visible, not withdrawable)

- Cash wallet: Deposit

- Referral Bonus: Bonus for referring new member (Level 1- Level 10)

- Binary bonus: Weak Pay line bonus

- Rewards: Average profit sharing 1%/ day (amp 0.7--1.3%/day depending on daily revenue)

- Saving wallet : Hold 15% of commission system, intended for:

Upgrading packages

Reinvesting

For 10,000 USD, it is withdrawable at 50%.

SHAREHOLDER BONUS

- Weak pay line revenue reaches 1 million USD

- Individual investment at $100,000

- Direct referral to 100 people

If you meet all three criteria above, you’ll be invited to the Founder Club, become the club’s strategic shareholder, be entitled to profit sharing and financial sponsoring in order to develop the business in your own capability and expectation.

LEADERSHIP POLICY

- You’re the team leader?

- You have a big group?

- You’re a digital currency trading business owner?

- You own a large amount of digital currency?

If the answers to above questions is YES, kindly send us your CV. We will collaborate and work as Shareholder and together we grow. The power of SBC WORLDWIDE LEADERS will help you succeed and achieve your goals sooner.

Mail to: [email protected]